Bathroom Safety in Salem, Alabama
Make Your Salem Alabama Bathroom Safe with a Walk in Tub. Bathroom falls in Salem are common, and the frequency is increasing each year. Falling threatens an individual's health and independent living. Falls can significantly impair a person's ability to remain self-sufficient in their own home. The Center for Disease Control reports that 1 in every 3 adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Over 25% of these falls result in moderate to severe injuries that include bone fractures, brain injuries, and internal injuries. Most falls happen within the home.
Call for a FREE Quote
Dream Baths of Alabama, LLC Keeps People Safe With Walk in Tub & Shower Installations in Salem
All of the staff at Dream Baths of Alabama, LLC are caring experts in bathroom safety. The safety of our customers is our number one priority as we design and manufacture walk in bathtubs for Salem residents. Each walk in tub is custom molded in our own facility to fit your needs. Wider models are available for full figured clients.
Our Salem walk-in tubs offer the following safety features:
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars
- Comfortable seating
- Power speed drain – drains in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controlled – allows you to set a maximum temperature
How to Prevent Falls in Your Salem Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non-slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep water temperatures below 115 Degrees
Call for FREE Bathroom Safety Quote
Dial Area Code first please.